Life, Love, Long Hair, Weeping and Gnashing of Teeth, and other mysteries

All this and more, from a semi-Serbian, slightly sane, former editor for physicians and surgeons, who is the mother of seven kids.


Thursday 24 January 2013

Posting comments should be easier now

I removed the "captcha" feature from this blog.  In case you don't know what that is, I mean the thing where it asks you to copy the letters and numbers that show up, to prove you aren't a robot.

So, if anyone has ever wanted to leave me a comment but held off because captcha made it difficult for you, now's the time to comment.

Furthermore, I have added a "contact me" box.  See it up there, in a tab right above that tire swing photo?  Go ahead and test it out, to make my day, and so I don't feel like I'm talking to myself.

Although I love writing, it's always nice to know someone is actually reading.

(Thanks to John Soares and his blog entry on the subject of the ability to contact people on their web sites.)





2 comments:

  1. You're not writing to yourself darlin'! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nicole. :) I always appreciate readers making themselves known.

      Delete

Talk to me - please.