Life, Love, Long Hair, Weeping and Gnashing of Teeth, and other mysteries

All this and more, from a semi-Serbian, slightly sane, former editor for physicians and surgeons, who is the mother of seven kids.


Friday 23 March 2012

Upcoming Blog Posts

I've got over 60 blog entries in draft mode.

Some of them are just a title with a note or two, some of them are almost done, and some are finished but are sitting in limbo waiting to find out if this author will post or ditch them.

Here is a partial list of what I've got in the works:


  1. Hewlett-Packard Stole My Hard Drive
  2. Unschooling
  3. Cloth Menstural Pads – Yeah, You Read That Right!
  4. How I Lowered My Cholesterol – Green Tea et al
  5. The Joy Of Coconut Oil
  6. Living By The Skin Of My Teeth
  7. How Shakira O’Neil Came To Be
  8. Short Video On The Power Of Words
  9. This Thing About Men’s Fingers
  10.  The Only Time I Had An Energy Drink
  11. My Dad Smashed My Tape Deck & My Guitar
  12. Rebuilding Credit
  13. Free Food For Homeless In Kamloops, BC
  14. Ridiculously Romantic Heart
  15. So Much Love Yet Feeling Alone
  16. Medical Transcription From Home?
  17. A Mini Journal of a Sh***y Few Days
  18. Hiding Behind Internet Masks
  19. How I Deal With Telemarketers
  20.  Misunderstanding Love
  21. Wearing Eye Masks In Public
  22. Foiling A Shoplifter
  23. Livening Up Long Hair
  24. Love – Everybody Wants It
  25. Cussing
  26. Home Churching In The Alaskan Wilderness
  27. What’s Up With Me and “Religion”?
  28. I Hate HATE HAAATE!!! TV
  29. Big Soft Round Cookie With “Peaunt”?
  30. When People Say “Nevermind”
  31. Why Bus Rear Windows Don’t Open
  32. Anonymously Ordering Pizza For Neighbours
  33. Saving For Retirement – Not Too Early or Too Late
  34. By Blog Has No Niche
  35. What Is Love? (Don’t Hurt Me)
  36. Nekkid Pictures Of Me
  37. Sadness and Heartbreak
  38. The Led Zeppelin Post (1 of possibly many)
  39. Horse Logging in BC
  40. Lost Love
  41. My Stormy Seas Jacket
  42. Alaskan Wilderness and Snail Mail
  43. Beauty Secrets Of An Average Jane
  44. Stevia – No Mo’ Shugga Tonight!
  45. Ghosts Of April Fools Past
  46. Pointless Stories I Tell My Kids
  47. Rocketman (Harland Williams) – Movie Review
  48. Being A Mom of 7 Is Serious Bidness
  49. Respectful Communication
  50. Courthouses and Me
  51. Hugs!
  52. Oatmeal – Da Plain! Da Plain!
  53. Lesser Of Two Evils Re: Love
  54. My Teen Years 3 - Gorbachev
If any in particular grab your eye, let me know in a comment so I will be motivated to hurry up and get those ones churned out.

I type over 100 words per minute so it's no big deal to rack up this many posts in a short period of time, squeezing a few sentences in betwixt working or waiting for something to cook, or when needing another break in my endlessly busy days.

I'll leave you with a song, just because I like it:


Bron-Y-Aur Stomp - Led Zeppelin



Avec amour,


Past posts you may enjoy:


6 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to #30, #31, and #54, in particular, but they all look interesting! Re: #30 - I find it dismissive when people say "nevermind". I am interested to hear what you have to say on this topic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shak, Shak, I crack up whenever I see your name. (Hahaha, "crack Shak" - oy!)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Well, alrighty, then, b04n!! That's the motivation I need! I've not published any in the past few days, enjoying a bit of "being caught up" on other things.

      Delete
  3. I also have extensive lists of blog posts in various stages, from just an idea to half-written to ready to publish. I always have a digital voice recorder in my pocket so I can dictate any idea any time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, John, excellent idea on the digital recorder. I've got one of those - should keep it handy. Mine seems to drink battery juice like it's water even when it's not in use, though, so if I don't remove the batteries, they die before I've used the recorder twice! I don't know if they're all like that.

      By the way, I love your blog. I know, I know, I keep complaining about that sidebar thing. Seriously, there must be a way around it, no?

      Delete

Talk to me - please.