Life, Love, Long Hair, Weeping and Gnashing of Teeth, and other mysteries

All this and more, from a semi-Serbian, slightly sane, former editor for physicians and surgeons, who is the mother of seven kids.


Monday 20 August 2012

Followup: Abusive Bell Customer Service Rep

This is a followup to the blog entry I wrote in early June concerning the abusive Bell customer service representative.  (That original story is at this link.)

Back in late June, Argyle McArgyle informed me that the National Director of Customer Relations from Bell Canada called him to personally apologize, and to let him know that the abusive rep had been fired.

Sorry I've not updated sooner.  Life's been busy this summer.  Perhaps I will have more blog entries at some future point.




(Heheh, here's a Lego video of Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".  They also included a clip of "We Are The Champions".  I think both songs suit the subject matter.  It's good to speak out!)

Want to read more of my ramblings?  The archives are in the right hand column, listed chronologically, but here are a few quick picks:


1 comment:

Talk to me - please.