Life, Love, Long Hair, Weeping and Gnashing of Teeth, and other mysteries

All this and more, from a semi-Serbian, slightly sane, former editor for physicians and surgeons, who is the mother of seven kids.


Sunday, 18 March 2012

Long Hair Video #2 - Gonna Getcha


Well, here I've gone again and made another silly hair video.

I love it when fellow members of the long hair message boards post photos and videos showing off their hair.  Finally, I can do it, too.

For years, my hair wouldn't grow.  Now it grows like weed, and I'm not even a smoker.

So... here you go,  a little silliness to make you laugh and/or realize, "Hey, I'm not so weird - look at HER."


(I chose another Blondie song coz it was after midnight, I was tired, and wanted one to which I knew all the words.  I've loved the music of Blondie since I was about 12, so this one's a no-brainer for me.)

Leave me a comment to let me know you were here, even if it's to say, "Yeah, you're a strange one."  :)

PS:  This was intentionally crappy quality on a crappy built-in webcam.  I have a real digital video camera I could use if I were to make a more "serious" copy of this, and also there is a video feature I've not yet tried on my Canon T3i.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me - please.