Life, Love, Long Hair, Weeping and Gnashing of Teeth, and other mysteries

All this and more, from a semi-Serbian, slightly sane, former editor for physicians and surgeons, who is the mother of seven kids.


Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Steen goes on vacation!

I started this blog and then I disappeared for several days. I had gone to Victoria, BC, with part of my family, to meet up with another part of my family who traveled there from Saskatchewan.

Or maybe I should've started out by saying:

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness..."

Traveling a total of roughly 1500 km over the course of five days, with five family members encased in approximately 5' x 6' of space on wheels...

Yeah.

But the fun times far outweighed the hair-pullers.

For the next who-knows-how-long, I'll be playing catch-up on non-holiday life. Maybe I'll write more after that's done.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me - please.